Joy, adventure and liberation is finally here!
Ever wanted to step foot on the pirate isles of Nassau... make ya friend walk the plank on the edge of ya cutlass...drink grog and dance till yar heart bursts from its seams?
Well, now you can!
Invading Johannesburg in 2019 is the ultimate Pirate Fest, set to be one of the largest themed music and alcohol festivals of 2019
Date: 07 September 2019
Venue: Marks Park, Orange Road, Emmarentia, Johannesburg, South Africa
Time: Gates open at 12:00pm CAT
Rated: ARRR 18+
To be a part of Pirate Fest 2019, become an Acolyte of the Kult of the Kraken by purchasing your tickets below!*
*Limited quantity available.
The greatest treasures are hidden by the most secret and sacred of maps...
Starting 23rd of February 2019, The Quest to Pirate Fest Tour kicks off with a string of epic pre-party events that are going to cannon-bomb you into a pirate frenzy the likes of which you have never experienced.
- A theatrical adventure with the infamous Captain Renegade and Calico J
- A special appearance by Renegade’s Raiders, the most beautiful and deadly pirates to sail The Seven!
- Epic band reveals! Finally find out who is going to be invading the stage at Pirate Fest 2019
- Be a part of the action and win your share of the booty on offer
- South Africa’s top local bands to entertain you on the night - pirate style!
So strap yourselves in, lads and lassies... we’re about to enter the storm!
For ticketing and pre-party event details, visit The Kraken is Alive Facebook page by clicking the social media links below:
Pre-Party 1 | 23rd Feb - Sundowners
Pre-Party 2 | 30th March - Rumours Rock City
Pre-Party 3 | 13th April - Aandklas
Pre-Party 4 | 31st May - Soirée
Pre-Party 5 | 28th June - TBA
Pre-Party 6 | TBA
For rum and honour!